Senior PHP Developer(s)
The Senior PHP Developer is responsible for planning, designing, developing and testing web applications in accordance with project plans, standards and processes. The Senior PHP Developer reports to the CTO and will focus on development of business logic and presentation layer.
- Possibility to work from office in Belgrade for a period of 3 - 6 months. After that period candidates will continue to work from Belgrade OR Novi Sad office.
- Web applications development to specifications specified by the project owner and system architects verbally and/or in writing.
- Verifies accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing sample test data, conducting program tests, analyzing results, and debugging application errors
- Create and modify design documentation and artifacts.
- Create and modify software applications following company standards and processes.
- Respond quickly and effectively to production issues and take responsibility for seeing those ssues through resolution.
- Assist in developing specification, program and documentation standards.
- Provide input to software development manager on reviews of application developers and help identify developmental needs.
- Collaborate with all manner of technology, business, and support groups.
- Attend regular team meetings and report status of development efforts and issues
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required.
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience in software development with a strong emphasis in application design and development for ASP.NET and/or .NET.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines